About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone, My name is stephanie and I'm 21 years old trying to follow my dream as an Esthetician/Makeup Artist. I love what I do which are facials and makeup it's just the idea of making people look fabulous. I'm currently in school trying to finish up my 600hr to get a NY state license in Esthetics and looking forward to have my own business someday.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ELF Cosmetics..Eyes Lips Face

I discovered a new makeup line for an affordable price and want to share it with everyone
because everything is $1. Yes! you heard right $1 from eyeshadows to foundation, lip gloss
and brushes and more. You can't go wrong with this website,
I'm actually purchasing some stuff bc I have heard so much about it
on youtube and I want to give it a try. So I will definitely keep everyone
posted as far as quality goes.http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments: